TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Train to be an I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist
- Hadiya Wellness LLC, Colon Hydrotherapy Course Manual
- Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology with detailed information on the Digestive System
- Indications and Contraindications for Colon Hydrotherapy
- Professionalism, Business Practices, and Legalities
- Alternative Therapies
- Colon Hydrotherapy Protocol
- Sanitation Procedure
- Client Communication
- Information on Installation and Maintenance of Colon Devices
- Actual Hands-on experience / 25+ documented client sessions
- Paperwork, which includes Personal History Forms, Insurance Information, Client Handouts, etc.
- Training on colonic / high enema systems
- Individualized 15 minute presentations
- Information on both the open and closed systems
· Intensive Training
100 Hour Course includes:
- Anatomy & Physiology (Online Course Available thru Cenage)
Hadiya Wellness Add-ons
- Ionic Foot Detox
- Ear Candling
Please contact Tasha Roberts to request our initial school packet and registration form.
The cost of the classes vary depending on your goals.. In order to register for the class you will need to mail or fax in your registration form with a $500 registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable and is required to reserve your seat in the class. The class size is limited. The full amount is due 1week prior to the 1st day of class. There will be no refunds
We offer 2 different classes:
5 day intensive training $1900/ 100 hours
This 5-day course will prepare you to work as a colon hydrotherapist. You will be required to attend the full five days and complete a 45-hour home study course on Anatomy & Physiology. Once you register for the class, the home-study portion of the course will be mailed to you. You are required to have the home-study portion completed before you can receive your certificate. The course is intensive. Class begins promptly at 8:00 am each morning and will end late each evening. Students are required to wear scrubs while at our facility.
The final exam and practical exam will take place on the last day of class. If a student fails the test(s) he/she will have one additional opportunity to take and pass the test(s). A passing score is 75. If the student is unable to pass either test on the 2nd attempt, he or she will be required to take the course again for $500.00.
After the student successfully completes the coursework and passes the written and practical exam they will receive a certificate certifying them as a colon hydrotherapist. Please call us if you have any questions about this information.
9- Day I-ACT Certification $2500/ 100 hours (in-class)
This 9-day course will prepare you to work as a colon hydrotherapist. All 100 hours of this course will be completed at our facility. Before you receive your certification for this course, you will be required to have completed the following requirements within six months of completing your 9-day course:
1. CPR certification (a copy must be submitted to the Hadiya Wellness).
2. A sealed transcript from school showing that you have graduated high school.
3. A sealed transcript from an accredited school of higher education which indicates:
Completed 3 credit hours = 30 hours of an Anatomy & Physiology (A&P) class.
If you have not taken an A&P class, and you are interested in taking the 9-day training, please notify us. We offer an on-line A&P class from delmarlearning.com that will be accepted as an alternative option to the required 30 hour class from an accredited institute of higher learning. You will need to contact us directly to receive the appropriate code that corresponds to our facility. The fee for this on-line course is $80.00 payable to HadiyaWellness. Please note: this fee is not part of the $2500.00